The Performance Series front kit provides a mid-level drop with uncompromised performance and handling. An athletic stance and aggressive suspension geometry will transform your truck into the performer you deserve. The modular system replaces the factory crossmember and control arms with a new crossmember and tubular control arms with adjustable alignment cams. The steering is converted to a Mustang II rack and pinion with our adjustable flipped tie rod kit which requires no clearance modifications to the frame. The revised geometry offers world class handling and steering by increasing caster, improving camber curves and eliminating bump steer. Installation is a breeze as each kit is a bolt-on assembly with no welding required. We offer multiple engine mount options for effortless integration of your chosen powertrain and is compatible with all major coil-over manufacturers.
- Raised crossmember w/ alignment cams
- Tubular and TIG welded control arms
- Positions wheel 1" forward
- 62" track width
- Rack & pinion steering
- Adjustable tie rod flip kit w/ FK rod ends
- Internal frame gussets for strength and stiffness
- Engine options: SBC, BBC, LS, LT, Cummins, Duramax
- Works with factory or C10 drop spindles
- Recommended coil-over shock length: 12"-13"
- 4"-6" ride height w/ recommended shock length
- Works w/ optional sway bar kit
- Front crossmember
- Upper control Arms
- Lower control Arms w/ adjustable coil-over mount
- Moog ball joints (upper & lower)
- Upper arm frame brackets/coil-over tower
- Internal frame gussets
- Engine mounts
- Adjustable tie rod kit
- Installation hardware
Components ship raw steel.